Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RedVelvetLove #CollectiveBias
Valentine's Day is usually all about THE one you love but this year I wanted to make sure the people that give me support, love and friendship some treats too. Over the last couple of years it has become very clear to me that friends are family too. One of my favorite quotes, I even had a tattoo of it, is "Friends by Chance. Sisters by Choice." Valentine's Day is a day all about celebrating love so lets remember those special friendships this year too. I decided that I wanted to make some special homemade candies for my friends and coworkers and give them a little treat.
M&M's® Red Velvet White Chocolate Candies
Free printable recipe here.
Valentine colored sprinkles
4 cups white chocolate wafers
1. Invest in a silicon mini heart mold. Cover the bottom of each mini heart mold with sprinkles and a couple M&M's® Red Velvet.
2. In a microwave safe pour-able dish, I used a large glass measuring cup, melt the white chocolate. Heat on defrost for 30 seconds and stir well, continue to heat in 15 second increments stir each time until completed melted.
3. Fill each mini heart mold with melted white chocolate.
4. Smooth out the chocolate using a rubber spatula.
5. Carefully move mold to the refrigerator. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
6. Carefully remove each candy from the heart mold and you are ready to try the candies or gift the candies! Yum!
Once my M&M's® Red Velvet White Chocolate Candies were ready I started to make the Valentine's Day Celebrate Friendship Treat Bags. I put 4-5 homemade candies in each bag and for some Milk Chocolate goodness I decided to add some DOVE® Promises. Now this treat bag will make any friend see the love! The M&M's® Red Velvet totally adds a new twist on the traditional white chocolate candy.
So pretty. I also plan on making another batch of these goodies for my coworkers. These will look perfect in our office. Yum Yum!!!
Cute right? I love them and I cannot wait to celebrate friendship this Valentine's Day by handing these out to my best friends. While these candies are so cute and yummy I want them to understand how much I appreciate their friendship. With out my friends, who I consider my family, I would be lost.
Make sure you head to Walmart to pick up these special Valentine's Day M&M's® Red Velvet for the perfect addition to any Valentine's Day treat or recipe. You can find everything you need to make these Valentine's Day Celebrate Friendship Treat Bags at Walmart today.
See more great M&M's® Red Velvet recipe and party ideas at myconfectioncorner.com/
valentines-day where you can also download a coupon to save on your M&M's® purchase.
For more M&M's® Red Velvet inspiration, be sure to visit the Red Velvet Love Recipes page. Join the #RedVelvetLove Pinterest Party taking place at http://www.pinterest.com/
SoFabChats/ on for your chance at winning a $1000 Walmart gift card!
Who's Friendship will you be celebrating this Valentine's Day?