I am pretty proud of myself - we have been cooking and eating at home a lot recently!! Which means you get to see what we are eating when I share recipes!
Next up! A new take on a simple Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwich. This is a simple yet hot and hearty meal. Not to mention...delicious!
Cornbread Hot Ham and Cheese
2 - 8 oz boxes corn muffin mix
2/3 cup milk
6 slices of cheddar cheese
3/4 pound sliced deli ham
1. Preheat over to 400 degrees.
2. Mix cornbread mix, eggs and milk into medium bowl.
3. Spread 1/2 of the batter into a large casserole dish sprayed with non stick spray.
4. Layer ham and cheese over the batter.
5. Pour remaining batter over top of the ham and cheese.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes - or until cornbread is golden brown.
7. Serve and enjoy!
I paired our sandwiches with our favorite fruit salad side!
Fall Apple Salad - recipe found here!