Do you love your Crock Pot? I LOVE mine! Just in the last year I have started using the Crock Pot even more, probably at least once a week! Perfect for us working moms! I would like to share one of our favorites (even Teagan!) that we make for dinners around here! I have said it before, we love one dish meals - this is one of those. Veggies, Pastas and Chicken. Perfect dinner!
Crock Pot Cheese and Veggies Chicken Pasta
16oz Chicken Breast
2 small cans of Cheese Soup
1 small can of Cream of Potato Soup
1 small can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 package of frozen mixed veggies of choice
Package of Egg Noodles
Salt and Pepper
1. Combine all of the soups into the Crock Pot. Mix together.
2. Add the Frozen Veggies. Mix together.
3. Add the Chicken Breast.
4. Salt and Pepper to taste.
5. Turn on Crock Pot for 6-8 hours on LOW.
6. When ready to serve, prepare your egg noodles as directed on package.
7. Serve the Chicken, Soup and Veggies over the cooked Egg Noodles as a one dish meal.
8. Enjoy warm!
Do you have any favorite Crock Pot Meals? Please share!