I'd like to share a recipe that every time I make it I think of my sweet Aunt Jeannie who is now looking down on us from heaven. My Aunt Jeannie was a sweet lady that left us too early. For my wedding shower my maid of honor requested that everyone bring a favorite recipe to share with me so I could begin creating my own recipe book for our family. This is the recipe that my Aunt Jeannie shared with me. I remember the first time Jeremy and I made this after we were first married. It is a recipe that takes concentration and dedication but it is SO worth it. So here it is. I recommend this as a weekend meal because with the prep time it does take about 1 hour to fully prepare.
Free Printable Recipe Here
6 oz spaghetti
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 pound Italian Sausage
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 TBSP butter
1/3 cup butter
1 cup sour cream
6 ounce tomato paste
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook Spaghetti as directed.
3. Mix Spaghetti with Parmesan Cheese and eggs. Pour into pie plate.
4. Sauté onions in butter and add sour cream.
5. Pour over spaghetti noodle mixture in pie plate.
6. Brown sausage, broken up - with tomato paste and 6 ounces of water. Simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Put on top of sour cream mixture.
8. Put 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese on top.
9. Bake for 25 minutes.
10. Serve hot!
Enjoy! I hope you like this meal as much as we do!