Rosemary and Sage Infused Olive Oils
While this might seem like a funny engagement gift, I know it will be a hit! I think these DIY Infused Olive Oils turned out beautiful. The aroma is amazing and the taste is so good!
Ready to see how easy this DIY gift really is?
What you will need:
-Any size Olive Oil Dispensers (I found a great deal in the Dollar Spot at Target!)-Extra Virgin Olive Oil (high quality - any brand - darker bottle the better!)
-Fresh herbs of your choice -I used Rosemary and Sage - my favorite
-Other ideas: Garlic, chili pepper, basil, lemon - get creative!
Directions:-Wash your dispensers.
- Clean and dry your herbs.
- Fill your dispensers half full with the Olive Oil.- Muddle your herbs to release the aroma - enjoy - best part!
- Simply drop the herbs into the Olive Oil.
- Seal your bottles and refrigerate. It is best to keep them in a dark place.
-These creations last for a month if refrigerated, the fresh herbs do go bad.
- Package for gifts! Or keep them for you!
*I also learned that the Dollar Spot chalkboard oil dispensers do not really keep chalk on them. Ha! Oh well, still a great find and a beautiful creation to share with my Italy loving friends!