Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #SnackPackMixIns
One week! In just one week we will all be gathering the kid’s costumes, trick or treat bags and trying to figure out how they are going to make it through a day of school knowing that when they get home it will be time to become their favorite princess or monster for the evening!! Oh Halloween!! Full of fun for everyone and don’t forget the fun treats too. I am excited to share with you today a really special yet super easy Halloween treat using a family favorite, Snack Pack pudding cups, that you can give your kids the moment they walk in the door from school. This treat will help them get into that Halloween mood in no time. Plus it will buy you some time before making dinner and heading out the door!
These pumpkin face Snack Pack pudding cups are so easy but I promise your kids will think they are the coolest thing ever! I wish I had a picture of Jude's face when he came to the table for a snack! The word priceless comes to mind. Who doesn't love a good Snack Pack? While a lot of the snacks and treats that most kids consume during the Halloween season are filled with empty sugar this snack contains the same amount of calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk! Bonus!!
Orange Vanilla Pumpkin Face Pudding Cup
Free Printable Recipe Here.
Vanilla Snack Pack Pudding Cups
Orange Juice (no pulp)
Orange Food Coloring
Green Food Coloring
1. Before opening the Snack Pack pudding cups draw fun pumpkin faces on each cup. This would be a fun craft for older kids.
2. Open the pudding cups.
3. Add 2 TBSP of Orange Juice into each cup. Mix well! This will give the Vanilla Pudding a great orange cream taste and some natural orange color!
4. For additional orange coloring add a drop of orange food coloring to each pudding cup. Mix well!
5. Time to color the Reddi Wip green. To do this put some Reddi Wip into a bowl. Add green food Coloring as desired. Less is more in my opinion!
6. Top each pudding cup with the green Reddi Wip! So cute right? Your Pumpkin Face Pudding Cups are complete! Enjoy!
Jude loved these easy to make Halloween pudding cups so much that he went cross-eyed! HA! Seriously, this kid. We had a little pre-Halloween treat as a family and days after we had those treats I was asked to make them again - guess what? I did because they are so simple to do! This has got me thinking about all the easy to make desserts I could do with the help of a family favorite! Yum!!
I found all of the items necessary to make these cute little pumpkin cups at Walmart. Also, if you find the Snack Pack shipper in your store you can find other products to mix into your Snack Pack Pudding Cups! Fun!! I am hoping I can find a way to make these okay to bring to Jude's Harvest Party. I think the preschool class would get a kick out these. Time to sweet talk the teacher!
Check out some of these fun ideas!
Get creative with me! What can you Mix-In to make something fun and yummy with Snack Pack?