I don't know about you but we sure are finding a lot of creepy crawly spiders in our house. I blame the freezing cold Colorado winter and lets be real, our house is pretty cool. We love visitors in our super cool home but NOT these visitors. I needed to find a way to get these little guys to stay away and BE GONE but I wanted to do it with out chemicals because of the kids and the kitty. I started doing some research and found out that spiders are not a fan of peppermint or soap! Boom! This I can create!
Homemade Non-Toxic Spider Repellent
What you will need:
15 drops Peppermint Oil
1 tsp Dish Soap (free and clear)
Adorable Spider Repellent printable
1. Add tsp of free and clear dish soap to the spray bottle.
2. Add 15 drops of peppermint oil to the spray bottle.
3. Fill the rest of the bottle with water.
4. Shake carefully to completely combine mixture.
5. Add free spider repellent printable to bottle.
6. Spray the Spider Repellent along the edges of your home. Finding cracks that they may want to come in through. Remember - since this is an all natural spray you can spray outside of your home as well as inside your home.
Non-Toxic Spider Repellent FREE Printable
- Spiders do not like peppermint oil which means if you put this barrier around your home the smell will send them away!! Spiders Be Gone!
- This will also work for mice and other small insects.
- Use as the weather turns cold to detour them from your home.
- All Natural! Pet Safe! Kid Safe!
- Smells lovely!
Have you had any spider problems in your home this winter?