Last weekend we had our best friends over for dinner, they recently moved to Colorado from Arkansas - these warm weather lovers were floored that we said we would be grilling our favorite chicken dinner even when it was freezing out. Thankfully the snow held off for us but we did have to bundle up the boys to get out meal grilled. Maybe we are just giving our newly moved friends some Colorado tips - grill in all weather!!
One of my very favorite grilled chicken meal is my Sweet Hawaiian Barbecue Grilled Chicken recipe. When I am ready for this yummy sweet dinner I always head to the grocery and pick up our favorite Kraft Barbecue Sauce. I was really surprised when I saw that Kraft had recently revamped their line of barbecue sauces and I was pleasantly surprised when I read that now they do not contain High Fructose Corn Syrup! The whole line has been improved with the addition of high-quality ingredients like tomatoes, sweet molasses, cider vinegar and cane sugar. Yum Yum Yum!
Sweet Hawaiian Barbecue Grilled Chicken
Free printable recipe here.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast - thawed
1 can of Sliced Pineapple (keep the juice!)
onion, sliced for grilling
red pepper, sliced for grilling
yellow pepper, sliced for grilling
orange pepper, sliced for grilling
4 TBSP Sweet Honey Kraft Barbecue Sauce, divided
1. Marinade thawed chicken breast in a gallon sized bag in the pineapple juice. Keep pineapple for grilling. Let chicken marinade for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Prepare all of your ingredients while the grill is warming up.
3. Place chicken breast on the grill. Let the marinaded chicken grill for 10-15 minutes on each side or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165*.
4. After about 10 minutes of grilling spread 1 TBSP of Sweet Honey Kraft Barbecue Sauce on each chicken breast.
5. About half way through the grilling time add the veggies and pineapple to the grill as well. If you like Barbecue Sauce on veggies you can add a bit more on them for flavoring while grilling.
6. Once everything is nice and grilled prepare the serving dish with a layer of cooked rice and top the rice with the Sweet Hawaiian Barbecue Grilled Chicken, veggies and pineapple. Enjoy!
This my friends will be on your Master Griller's Christmas list next year! Introducing The Evergriller Grill 'N' Flip Mitt!! The Evergriller Grill 'N' Flip Mitt was inspired by the grilling challenges of barbecue lovers like us as they fire up the grill no matter the weather conditions. Well these creators got it right, Jeremy told me it makes grilling in the cold winter weather a lot easier on the hands.
The Evergriller Grill 'N' Flip Mitt is a fire-resistant grilling glove that protects the griller's hands from both the heat of the grill and the chill of the outdoors during winter grilling season. The unique design of the top insert can hold many grill tools, making it easy to flip, stab, and baste with ease and precision. Brilliant!
Interested in making grilling a part of your cooking even in the winter and bad weather? Right now you can enter to win your own Evergriller Grill ‘N’ Flip Mitt and a YEAR supply of Kraft Barbecue Sauce! YES!! Enter today! Just CLICK HERE to enter.
The New Kraft Barbecue Sauce is available in eight varieties across smoky, sweet and spicy flavors: Original, Hickory Smoke, Sweet Honey, Mesquite Smoke, Sweet Brown Sugar, Sweet & Spicy, Spicy Honey, and Thick & Spicy. Our favorite is Sweet Honey and Original. Make sure you try the newly revamped Barbecue sauces with your next grill out.
Are you an All Weather Barbecue Griller?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and provided product samples by Kraft Foods, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.