Hard to believe I am sitting here planning Valentine's Day treats, recipes and crafts. I just cannot believe that it is that time of the year already! But it is and it is one of my favorite holidays. I have never been too excited for the pink treats and lovey dovie of Valentine's Day but I certainly love the crafts and fun treats that I can get into with my kiddos.
Check out this perfect Valentine's Day in movie night snack. A special spin on popcorn that is so yummy and totally easy to create. A family favorite for sure!
Valentine's Candy Popcorn
Free printable recipe here.
8 cups of popcorn - you can use microwave or make your own
12 ounces of white chocolate
Valentine's Day sprinkles
Conversation Heart candies
Cute Valentine containers
1. Prepare your popcorn. I used 2 bags of microwave salt free popcorn.
2. Melt white chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler.
3. Place the popcorn into a large mixing bowl. Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn.
4. Using a wooden spoon, toss the popcorn and chocolate together. Make sure the popcorn is evenly covered in chocolate.
5. Add sprinkles and conversation hearts to the mix. Again, tossing it all together.
6. Place popcorn in singe serving containers - add more sprinkles and hearts if you would like. Enjoy!!
This is the perfect sweet treat to add to a fun Valentine's Day party or dinner.
Do you make any fun Valentine's Day treats?