Everyone knows I love supporting local companies and agencies so when Nell from Hi Little One contacted me about their Kickstarter campaign I was really excited to help them get their name and goal out into the World Wide Web.
Hi Little One is a Denver based company that will have your kiddos dressed to the nines - seriously adorable designs and ideas. Nell & Maggie are the founders of Hi Little One and happen to be sisters too. Nell and Maggie started this company when their friends started having babies, and they were having a hard time finding newborn gifts they actually liked. I can totally relate! Something cute, but not too cute. Something personal and fun. What they found in retail stores didn't make the grade, so they began making their own custom onesies, hats, bibs, and t-shirts. And guess what - they are brilliant at what they do!!
These sisters have been hard at work for over a year now and business is building - hooray! But now they want to be more productive and that is where Kickstarter comes in. They need a super printer!! The Melco G3 Direct to Garment Printer. Yes!! This printer will allow them to kick out so many more garments to their customers making their items even more available to YOU!
Nell & Maggie want you to check out these 5 reasons why you should invest in them.
- Goodness Built In: We can't use Kickstarter funds for non-profit donations, but once we are up and running Hi Little One will donate 10% of profits to foundations that support pediatric cancer treatment and research.
- True Customization. Every Hi Little One order is laid out by a professional graphic designer, by hand. So any item, can say whatever you want. (And you can be sure that your new nephew's extra-long, hyphenated last name will fit just as well as his nickname, Chip.)
- USA! USA! All our products are made in the good ‘ole US of A. The apparel is made in LA and printing happens in Denver. We are dedicated to reducing emissions, keeping production close to maintain high quality controls, and supporting the country that created Snickers, Spanx, and John Cusack.
- We're not deadbeats! We're committed to making an honest, transparent, lighthearted company you'll genuinely enjoy doing business with.
- To that end...shopping with us will be fun! You're doing something really nice for someone you love—someone who is probably on their third straight hour of bouncing a screaming baby—it should feel good! You'll feel the positive vibes from shopping to purchase through delivery.
Giveaway Information: Fill out form below. Winner will be notified and Hi Little One will connect with winner about Kickstarter campaign. US addresses only, 18+. Building Our Story is not responsible for prize delivery. Good luck!