Free Printable Recipe Here.
6 - 8 oz. package frozen Tortellini pasta
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup water
1-14 oz. can diced tomatoes
3 carrots, sliced
1 small onion, diced
3 stalks celery, sliced
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
3 cloves garlic,crushed
1 tsp. Basil
1 tsp. Oregano
1 tsp. Rosemary
1 tsp. pepper
Crock Pot Directions:
1. Prepare all the veggies.
2. Put veggies, broth, can of tomatoes, water,Garlic, Basil, Oregano, Rosemary and Pepper in crock pot.
3. Cook on low for 4 hours.
4. After 4 hours add frozen tortellini and Parmesan cheese and cook for another hour on low.
5. After an hour serve and enjoy!
1. Prepare all veggies. In a large pot Saute onions, carrots, and celery in a large saucepan with olive oil, until onions are translucent.
2. Stir in garlic until completely combined.
3. Stir in diced tomatoes, broth, water, Basil, Oregano, Rosemary, and pepper. Bring soup to a simmer.
4. Add tortellini pasta and Parmesan cheese and continue to keep mixture at a simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Once pasta is soft and cooked through, serve and enjoy!
My favorite way to prepare this is in the crock pot because it makes dinner easy! The perfect weekend meal! Either way you prepare this soup you will find a new favorite. The flavors are great and it is relatively healthy too! Filled with veggies!! Yummy!!
What is your favorite soup to prepare for your family?