Grandma's Lemon Crinkle Cookies
Free Printable Recipe here.
1 Box Lemon Cake Mix
1 Large Egg, beaten
1 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix cake mix, egg and Cool Whip into large mixing bowl. Mix until completely combined, the batter will be VERY sticky.
3. Using an ice cream scoop, make balls of cookie dough batter. If the batter is too sticky to roll into balls, spray fingers with cooking spray.
4. Roll balls in powdered sugar. Place dough balls on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are golden.
6. Let cool completely on the parchment paper. This batter will make about 24 cookies. Enjoy!
The first time I asked my Mother In Law for this recipe I was really confused when mixing the Cool Whip into the batter but man it really works! Perfect light and moist cookies! Need an easy cookie to bring to a party this summer, you must keep this on your short list. I never was a big Lemon Dessert lover but now that my husband and son adore all things Lemon, I am finding a love too! A great option when you need something other than Chocolate!
What is your favorite Lemon Dessert?