Finding meals that are easy to make and kid approved can be difficult, especially during busy weeks. Recently, Jude started Taekwondo and we go two times a week which means our food prep need a re-haul. I am a One Dish Meal lover and my husband is a meat and potatoes kind of guy but I hardly every prepare meat and potatoes until now! I tried a new recipe a couple of weeks ago and man it was good!!
Ranch Chicken with Green Beans and Potatoes - One Dish Meal
Free Printable Recipe here.
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
8 red potatoes
12 oz frozen green beans
1/2 cup melted butter
Ranch Seasoning Mix - 1 packet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare dish in a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Clean and cut red potatoes in bite size pieces. Place potatoes in 1/3 of the dish.
3. Slice thawed chicken breasts into 3 pieces, or more if they are large pieces. Place chicken in the middle of the baking dish.
4. In the remaining space of the dish place the frozen green beans.
5. Sprinkle entire dish with ranch seasoning evenly.
6. Melt butter and pour evenly over all of the food.
7. Cover dish with foil and bake for 2 hours.
This meal is a perfect meal to prepare on the weekend and refrigerate for a week of leftovers on busy evenings. Literally the easiest thing to prepare and it turned out so delicious. This will become a rotating meal on our meal plan for sure!
What One Dish Meals do you enjoy preparing for your family?