Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Snack Pack®.
Pumpkin Patch Snack Pack® Pudding Cups
I was so pleased with how these turned out. So cute, right? And let me tell you-so easy! I started thinking about Halloween in a different way this year. More about the pumpkins and not-so-scary parts of the fun. Jude is at a weird age of totally being spooked over ghosts and monsters, so it will certainly be an interesting year of trick-or-treating. After visiting the pumpkin patch with the kids, I came home and got busy on this fun treat to surprise the kids after dinner.
What you will need to create your own Pumpkin Patch Snack Pack® Pudding Cups:
Snack Pack® pudding cups (we used vanilla and chocolate)
Crushed vanilla cookies
1. Crush vanilla cookies in a resealable bag.
2. Top each Snack Pack® pudding cup with crushed cookies to create a layer of "dirt."
3. Using the green frosting, add vines on top of the "dirt." I just did a zigzag line across the cup.
4. Place a few pumpkin-shaped candies on top of the cookies and frosting.
5. The pumpkin patch is complete! Enjoy!
This girl was so excited when she saw these after dinner. She instantly knew what they were and dug right in! We have been really lucky with a lovely fall here in Colorado so far, so we were able to enjoy our Pumpkin Patch Snack Pack® pudding cups on the deck in our backyard. Welcome fall and welcome Halloween! We are ready!
I love finding desserts and treats for the kids that I know they will enjoy but I can also get creative with. That being said, I need easy recipes and ideas so something like finding the perfect mix-ins for our favorite pudding cups is something I have been running to in busy seasons like this. I have said it before: I will never be the bento mom but, I can certainly be the mom that surprises the kids with yummy pudding cup treats like these!
For mix-in inspiration, visit Snack Pack® on Pinterest and Facebook!
* All Snack Pack® products contain 30% DV calcium, with the exception of Bakery Shop Lemon Meringue Pie, Lemon Pudding, and Snack Pack Gels.
What mix-ins will you be adding to your Halloween Snack Pack®?