Easter is just around the corner and I am so ready to surprise my family with a delicious, creative and slightly healthy Easter themed treat. This time of the year there are a ton of treats and candy so I decided to spend a little time planning a treat that also includes strawberries. Yummy!
Easter Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This perfect Easter treat is super easy to make and can feed a large crowd too! Plus, as a mom, I am loving the fact that my kids and family members will be having a sweet treat but also getting some fruit on a day full of treats!
Bag of candy melts - orange
1. Rinse strawberries and let dry completely.
2. Melt candy melts in bowl.
3. Dip each strawberry into the candy melts, making sure to cover the entire strawberry but leave the stem free of candy.
4. Place on wax paper once dipped. Dip all strawberries and let dry on wax paper.
5. Carefully take spoonfuls of melted candy and drizzle each candy covered strawberry with a little extra melted candy.
6. Sprinkle orange sugar on all strawberries.
7. Let set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to serving! Enjoy!!!!
Easy right? And they are delicious, who doesn't love chocolate and strawberries? So good!! I cannot wait to decorate our dessert and treat table with these adorable Easter Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries!!
What fun treat do you make for Easter?