Carrot Cake CookiesFree printable recipe here.
1 carrot cake box mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 TBSP vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup caramel chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. Beat until completely combined.
2. Carefully fold in white chocolate chips and caramel chips by hand.
3. Cover and chill dough for one hour.
4. Once chilled, prepare baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Roll dough into 36 balls and place evenly on baking sheets.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Let cookies sit for 3 minutes and carefully remove from baking sheets and let cool completely before serving. ENJOY!!!
Told you it was so easy!! And these are so good. Also, be prepared for your house to smell simply amazing with these carrot cake cookies baking. I really believe that carrot cake is the best treat for spring but turning the boxed cake mix into cookies makes it even better! So good!!!
What are your favorite spring treats?