Pizza CasseroleFree printable recipe here.
4 cups penne pasta
1 pound ground turkey
1/2 pound sausage
5 oz pepperoni's - cut in half
1/2 of a green bell pepper - diced
1 small white onion - diced
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 tsp oregano
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can black olives, sliced
24 oz pizza sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. Cook Penne pasta as directed on packaging. Once prepared, drain and set aside.
3. In a skillet, brown sausage and ground turkey.
4. While meat is browning, prepare onion, pepper, and pepperoni's.
5. Pour cooked meat into a large mixing bowl and mix in bell peppers, onions, pepperoni's, Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic, and olives.
7. Pour mixture into casserole dish.
8. Top casserole with Mozzarella Cheese.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!!
This was a huge hit with the whole family and it made enough for a few days of lunch leftovers - the best right?
What creative One Dish Meals have you added to your meal plan?