Instant Pot Chili Recipe
Free printable recipe here.
1 TBSP olive oil
2 tsp minced garlic
1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
1 large onion, diced
1 large green bell pepper, diced
1 packet Chili seasoning
1 cup water
1 can Ranch Style Beans - 15 ounces
1 can dark red kidney beans, drained - 15 ounces
1 can RoTel - 15 ounces
1 can diced tomatoes - 15 ounces
1 can tomato sauce - 15 ounces
salt and pepper to taste
1. Set the Instant Pot to saute. Add the oil and minced garlic to the pot.
2. After you hear the oil cooking and the pot is hot, add the ground beef.
3. Brown the ground beef. Add diced onion and bell pepper to the pot.
4. Cook mixture until onion is translucent and add the chili seasoning.
5. Add water to pot and mix well. During this time, make sure the bottom of the pot is scrapped to avoid and burning.
6. Add Ranch Style beans and kidney beans to the pot and stir well.
7. Next add the RoTel, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce on top of the beans.
8. Secure the Instant Pot lid, make sure the vent is set to seal and then add 10 minutes to the Instant Pot on manual.
9. Once the time is up, let the Instant Pot naturally release.
10. Once released, open the Instant Pot and stir chili.
11. Serve hot and top with sour cream, cheese and corn chips if desired.
When I first started reading all about the Instant Pot I was so intriged about being able to cook a home cooked meal so quickly. This recipe was a great first Instant Pot recipe to try because it was so easy and fast. I still find it so amazing that we were able to make a pot of chili in under 30 minutes! So crazy!! I am looking forward to trying more recipes with my new instant pot!
What is your favorite Instant Pot recipe?