Free printable recipe here.
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Pre-made chocolate pie crust
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
8 ounces of whipped topping, thawed
1 cup mini chocolate chips
Extra chocolate chips
1. Add softened cream cheese and sugar to a medium mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer combine cheese and sugar until smooth.
2. Once smooth, stir in whipped topping. I did this with a spatula, you do not need to use the mixer for this.
3. Once whipped topping is combined into mixture, add chocolate chips. Stir again until chocolate chips are mixed through out the mixture.
4. Spread mixture into the pie crust, this mixture should be thick.
5. Before enjoying this delicious treat, refrigerate for at least 3 hours. I set mine up over night.
6. When ready to serve slice into pieces and top each piece of cheesecake with some chocolate syrup and a few chocolate chips. ENJOY!!!
This was such a great dessert and I loved that I could whip it together quickly the night before our event. It was a hit and even with out it being a baked cheesecake it had a great cheesecake consistency which I was a bit worried about when making it.
What is your favorite no-bake dessert to prepare for friends and family?