Rosemary & Lavender Reed Diffuser
This DIY project is so easy and I love it. Keep in mind, you can substitute either scents for your own favorite combos.
Glass bottle - any shape or size
Reeds - I used bamboo skewers cut in half
1 TBSP rubbing alcohol or vodka
Essential oils of your choice - 25 drops total
Carrier Oil - I used sweet almond oil, you could use baby oil or safflower oil
1. In a mixing bowl or measuring cup combine carrier oil with the vodka/alcohol and stir gently.
2. Add 25 drops of essential oil to the mixture. I added 15 lavender and 10 rosemary to my diffuser.
3. Carefully pour the mixture into glass bottle.
4. Place reeds into oil. Let the reeds get saturated with the oils and then flip the "dry" side back into oil.
5. You will want to rotate which ends are in the scent solution about once a week.
We set our Reed Diffuser in our kitchen and it is the best aroma. This simple project has become one of my favorite. We can switch up our scents whenever we need to which is great!
What essential oil combinations would you create for a reed diffuser?